Terms of Website Use
2. Imperial Bathrooms Ltd (“Imperial”) operates the Site. Imperial is
registered in England and Wales under company number 02019738 and
has its registered office at Units 1-7 Empire Industrial Estate, Brickyard
Road, Aldridge, Walsall, WS9 8UD, UK. Imperial is a limited company
with VAT number 559478482.
2. ACCESSING THE SITE
1. Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and Imperial reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service Imperial provides on the Site without notice. Imperial will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. From time to time, Imperial may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire site, to users who have registered with us.
4. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. Imperial is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the
3. You may, subject to the above paragraph, download one copy of the materials contained in or displayed on the Site and print off pages of the Site for non-commercial personal use only provided that:
1. you do not remove or alter any copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials; and
2. all use is for lawful purposes only.
4. Neither the content of the Site nor any part of it may be distributed, reproduced, modified, transmitted, reused, re-posted or used for public or commercial purposes without Imperial’s prior written permission.
5. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
6. Imperial’s status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of
material on the Site must always be acknowledged.
4. OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
1. Imperial aims to update the Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, Imperial may suspend access to the Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and Imperial is under no obligation to update such material.
5. RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
1. Commentary and other materials posted on the Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Imperial therefore disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
6. OUR LIABILITY
1. The materials contained in or displayed on this Site are provided “as is” and without guarantees, conditions, warranties or representations of any kind either expressed or implied.
2. To the extent permitted by law, Imperial and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
1. All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
2. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
1. loss of income or revenue;
2. loss of business;
3. loss of profits or contracts;
4. loss of anticipated savings;
5. loss of data;
6. loss of goodwill;
7. wasted management or office time; and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
3. This does not affect Imperial’s liability for death or personal injury arising from Imperial’s negligence, nor Imperial’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
7. INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
8. TRANSACTIONS CONCLUDED THROUGH OUR SITE
1. Contracts for the supply of goods formed through the Site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by Imperial’s Terms and Conditions of Supply.
9. TRANSMITTING MATERIAL TO OUT SITE
10. PROHIBITED USES
1. in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
2. in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
3. for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
4. to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
5. to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware as more specifically set out in section 11 below (Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences);
6. to disseminate any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
7. to gain unauthorised access to other computer systems; or
8. to interfere with or disrupt networks or websites connected to Imperial.
2. You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or
1. any part of the Site;
2. any equipment or network on which the Site is stored;
3. any software used in the provision of the Site; or
4. any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
11. VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
1. You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
2. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Imperial will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and Imperial will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
3. Imperial and any other party involved in producing or delivering the Site assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site or any website linked to it.
12. LINKING TO THE SITE
1. You may link to the Site’s home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Imperial’s reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Imperial’s part where none exists.
2. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
3. The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page. Imperial reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
13. LINKS FROM THE SITE
1. Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Imperial has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
14.SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
1. immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Site;
2. issue of a warning to you;
3. legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
4. further legal action against you;
5. disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
17. GOVERNING LAW
1. You are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws relating to the use of or otherwise connected with the Site.
Thank you for visiting the Site.